A Public Service Announcement! ;)

A Public Service Announcement! ;)

Thursday, May 21, 2009

More Positive NCTE-Related News

It looks like I may be visiting the Idaho Council of Teachers of English this coming October as a featured speaker on comics and literacy. The conference will be held outside of Boise. I've never been to Idaho but am excited about the possibility. Also, buying a touristy-style t-shirt for my wife that phonetically reads "I da ho" and seeing if she will wear it or curse at me intrigues me greatly. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Carter,
Can you forward me any info you have on this conference? Is it to late to submit CFP's?
Thanks, Cira

Bucky C. said...

Cira,

If you're talking about the Idaho conference, it's for Idaho k-12 teachers only. But, there are several Texas NCTE affiliates that you might look to for state-level conferences. Go to NCTE and do an "affiliate" search.